Friday, 5 December 2014

Blurry life

I was feeling a little down in the last few days. Our puppy was feeling unwell, and it made me very worried.

Some interesting shadow aspects came up a couple of nights ago about close people in my life being unwell and "threatening" leaving from my life. Thank goodness, for Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to dive into and out of nights like these.

I continue with some of the practices although I keep feeling that I should do more. It is a fine balance for my perfectionist self to be diligent and do the necessary work but also to not stress over things not being perfect. Sometimes it feels like I can already see changes and then this whole idea appears to be so effortless and simple. But then all it takes is evening light and some unfamiliar text or faces on the street, and everything feels like a mammoth and impossible task!

Not seeing faces is the biggest challenge and the saddest part about blurry vision. I don´t mind missing a few hundreds of ads on the streets but not seeing faces makes me feel very lonely and disconnected. I have no way of knowing that passing me by is someone I might know, nor be able to catch a friendly stranger´s smile in the metro. The world just feels murky and closed off to possibilities of accidental meaningful glances or small treasures that can be found on the ground. It seems that the best vision "happens" when I get to the limit of frustration and give up trying to do anything. Thankfully, I have the course this weekend again with the whole group. I hope it will be a motivating and inspiring end to the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment